View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013   #215
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 298525 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Texans OTAs thread (5/20-21, 23, 28-30, 6/3-6).

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Yep, he came on strong towards the end of the season. It's nice to see/hear of him taking it a step further. I think this dude can be great if he continues to progress.

RT's still making me cringe a bit
.........I'm not liking it.

I thought our line was pretty good with Winston & Briesel on the right side (running the ball) & BenJones looked like a better Briesel to me. I figured that would be his spot to lose.

Bbrooks looked more like WadeSmith that one good year he had (don't know how he got a probowl bid last year other than people were voting for Caldwell even though he wasn't playing). & the pics I've seen of Brooks this offseason..... he looks lean & mean.

If WadeSmith returns as the starter at LG, that will be our weak spot.