View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013   #131
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 200326 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub is the Rodney Dangerfield Of QBs He Gets No Respect!

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvrhand View Post
100% disagree, history does prove that you need a very GOOD QB to win the superbowl.. look at the last 20 of them, only 2 are not HOF material..
Several things... ELITE is different than a GOOD QB. And you can get into the HOF even if you're not an Elite QB. And, as I said, there are some QBs that people consider "elite" or whatever ONLY because they've won some SBs. I don't.

Roethlisberger, Eli Manning, Joe Flacco are NOT elite QBs. Brees has good years and he's got bad years. Same with Kurt Warner. I don't consider those guys elite, although Brees was in the discussion for a year or two.

I'll give you Brady, Peyton Manning, Aaron Rodgers, Elway, and Favre. I think Aikman is a borderline case.

At this point right now, I consider Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, and Aaron Rodgers elite. No one else.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote