View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013   #128
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 217185 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub is the Rodney Dangerfield Of QBs He Gets No Respect!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chenjy9 View Post
I don't care about highlights, I care about wins. Throwing it away or checking down on a 3rd down is not going to win us games. My complaint is as that as soon as Schaub is forced out of the pocket, the play is almost always dead to us unless someone is able to bail him out.
You say that checking down on 3rd down is not going to get us wins and yet, we went 12-4 last year.

This is what I'm saying... what you believe it takes to win is wrong.

Now... I expect you're going to say that "Yeah... well... that was in the regular season and we lost in the post-season. WE ARE LOSERS IN THE POST SEASON! WE CAN'T WIN WITH SCHAUB WHEN IT COUNTS BECAUSE HE'S MANNING LITE! WAH WAH WAH. WE CAN ONLY WIN IF WE'RE THE GREATEST EVAR!"

But history does not support you or your belief. You can win a SB with a QB who's not elite. (Unless of course, your definition of elite includes winning a SB.)
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote