View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013   #213
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Section: Uranus
Rep Power: 51554 NastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans OTAs thread (5/20-21, 23, 28-30, 6/3-6).

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLVIST View Post
Thank God! Only the 4th day of OTAs and we can already put the whole vegan bullsh!t to rest now that Arian has left practice early with some veal.
I hate to be "Negative Nate" as my buddies sometimes call me, but calf and hamstring injuries are much more serious than medical staff will let on due to the lingering effects. Not because of severity, but because of the cumbersome repeat strain. A strained calf can be one of those oddball on again off again injuries. Ask a sprinter if he'd rather have a calf or groin injury, I'm sure he'd take the groin.

Just my opinion, YMMV.