View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013   #212
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 168015 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans OTAs thread (5/20-21, 23, 28-30, 6/3-6).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
RT , NT and ILB the three biggest questionmarks right now ?! I think so ...

You can add WR to that as well. Its AJ , a rookie , a guy with an achilles tear , an underperforming (last year) LeStar Jean and Martin .... and some practice squad fodder.

NT Earl Mitchell a rookie and Jared Crick from what I understand will see time at NT.
Agreed on all points. I've voiced my concern on the ILB and RT positions, but not a lot on NT. You're right though, NT is a bit of a concern. I like Mitchell but he struggles against double teams and is often taken completely out of the play. McClain has been mentioned as a possible rotation guy. Hopefully he or someone else can earn the spot