View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013   #211
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 209048 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans OTAs thread (5/20-21, 23, 28-30, 6/3-6).

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
True, but not a whole lot better imo. Newton was borderline horrible towards the end of the season. Was it due to injury? That's possible, but he'll be almost starting over again physically. Harris played a tad better last year but not enough to earn the job. As much as I dislike it, it's looking like another possible rotation situation.

Brennan Williams being out again isn't helping with the cringing either. Ha
RT , NT and ILB the three biggest questionmarks right now ?! I think so ...

You can add WR to that as well. Its AJ , a rookie , a guy with an achilles tear , an underperforming (last year) LeStar Jean and Martin .... and some practice squad fodder.

NT Earl Mitchell a rookie and Jared Crick from what I understand will see time at NT.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote