View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013   #208
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 104409 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans OTAs thread (5/20-21, 23, 28-30, 6/3-6).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
Yeah me too .... but I do think they are in a better position this offseason than last with the two rookies , Harris and Newton fighting for the spot over an injured Butler and Newton being thrown to the wolves.
True, but not a whole lot better imo. Newton was borderline horrible towards the end of the season. Was it due to injury? That's possible, but he'll be almost starting over again physically. Harris played a tad better last year but not enough to earn the job. As much as I dislike it, it's looking like another possible rotation situation.

Brennan Williams being out again isn't helping with the cringing either. Ha