View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013   #9
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: FantasyFirstRoundStrategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc_txtech View Post
Yep. I had the luxury of drafting both of those leagues the day before the first game, and by then it was pretty well expected AP would be playing in the first week or at least the second. I posted a bit more about the draft further down that thread, and given the run on RBs in the 2nd round, I didn't have too many great options to choose from.

I actually picked him 1st pick of the 3rd in one league, and just 3 spots from the end of the 2nd in the other. I wasn't exactly thrilled with the pick at the time, it was boom or bust for sure. Knowing that my other potential picks were Gore, Richardson, Doug Martin, Shonn Greene, Darren Sproles, Stevan Ridley and Willis MacGahee makes me feel good. It came down to AP, Trich and Martin in that one league, all of which would have been good picks, but I prefer established vets over rookies.