View Single Post
Old 05-27-2013   #9
Lucky

Rep Power: 136980 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Adrian Peterson comes out with his Opinion: He's "not with it"

Not being able to see the actual question and Peterson's response, it's unclear if Peterson is anti-gay marriage or if he's just not "down with" being gay. Plenty of people do not necessarily understand homosexual behavior. I can't say I understand it, because I don't have those desires or feelings. But, I can accept that others do. And they should have the same rights I have, in regards to whom they choose to marry.

Not being able to hear how the question was framed, or if he understood the question, I'm not sure if Peterson doesn't feel the same.