View Single Post
Old 05-27-2013   #38
Lucky

Rep Power: 169923 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Secret Superstar: Kareem Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by rush2112mn View Post
I did not know Kareem was a superstar.......good player...yes....but superstar?......not yet......
Take a look at some of the others PFF featured as "secret superstars". Dwayne Allen. Cecil Shorts. Joique Bell. I had to lookup Joique to see what team he plays for (Lions). That's how big a secret he is.

In comparison to these guys, yeah Jackson is a superstar. Compared to JJ Watt or Andre Johnson, not really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddict5 View Post
aj is a longshot to make the hof when you see some of the wrs who haven't been able to make it
If Andre finishes out his contract (4 years remaining), he's a lock to be in the top 5 all time in receiving yards. Possibly 2nd depending on how long Reggie Wayne plays. That's HOF worthy to me, though 1st ballot might require more playoff success or perhaps a Super Bowl ring.