View Single Post
Old 05-27-2013   #14
YoungTexanFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1725 YoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Anyone making the trip to KC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas T View Post
We'll all be at the game also. I was talking about meeting up for drinks as a big Texans group on Saturday night-then meeting up to tailgate, etc before the game. We will have Texans fans from across the board, age wise, but we will meet anywhere there is a group of fans meeting. Also, we've started trying to find a place in each city where we can take a picture will all the Texans fans that are at the game (in Chicago it was at the Bean, at New England it was near Paul Revere's statue). Is there someplace like that in KC?
It's called the City of Fountains but I can't think of cool monument off the top of my head. There is a giant shuttle-**** on the lawn in front of the Nelson-Adkins museum, but I wouldn't exactly call that special.