View Single Post
Old 05-27-2013   #123
chenjy9
Veteran

Rep Power: 10910 chenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub is the Rodney Dangerfield Of QBs He Gets No Respect!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I think Hopkins is going to help Schaub out tremendously. I don't think he's the type of qb that is going to make lesser players look good. Or carry an offense to sustained success. But I do think if the pieces are in place around him he can be good enough.

Eventually I'd like to replace him with someone with more ability, but he's a good player. Chad Pennington type player.
He's definitely a good QB and we can be in a much worse situation. Something about other QB's scrambling for first downs or keeping the play alive for something to develop downfield makes me look back at Schaub in disgust though...
chenjy9 is offline   Reply With Quote