View Single Post
Old 05-27-2013   #4
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 226054 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Adrian Peterson comes out with his Opinion: He's "not with it"

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN View Post
Totally agree with you, but my question is will it be acceptable to the PC crowd ?
I'm for gay marriage. I don't consider that politically correct, I consider it morally and ethically correct.

I don't care if somebody has a different opinion. Doesn't bother me if Adrian Peterson doesn't agree with it. He stated his opinion in a decent and good way.

What I DON'T agree with are people who state that same opinion in a homophobic or violent way.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote