View Single Post
Old 05-27-2013   #121
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub is the Rodney Dangerfield Of QBs He Gets No Respect!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chenjy9 View Post
Schaub is by all accounts, not prolific and underwhelming. Going by his recent extension, I consider him overpaid/overrated as well. Most fans outside of the Texans probably never heard of him or cared to hear about him. It's just the Texans QB.
I think Hopkins is going to help Schaub out tremendously. I don't think he's the type of qb that is going to make lesser players look good. Or carry an offense to sustained success. But I do think if the pieces are in place around him he can be good enough.

Eventually I'd like to replace him with someone with more ability, but he's a good player. Chad Pennington type player.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote