View Single Post
Old 05-27-2013   #23
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 233666 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Looking a couple of years into the Texans future

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryNateFTW View Post
Russell Wilson was a part of this class last year which had potential NFL talent at the QB position and the Texans didn't do anything except sign Keenum as an UDFA.

Andrew Luck, RG3, Tannehill, R.Wilson, Nick Foles played well as the season progressed, and even Kirk Cousins did well when RG3 was hurt.

We could have had some of that talent in later rounds. (Wilson 3rd round, and Cousins 4th round)
You missed my point entirely.

How many QBs did Indy, Washington, Seattle, or Philly draft in the 3rd or earlier rounds in 2013?

None, because they have their QBs.

& We've got ours. In 2012, we had ours. If we'd have drafted Russell Wilson, or Nick Foles, all we would have seen was them playing with our scrubs, scrubs in the preseason. & we'd still think we don't have enough talent behind Schaub.

We won 11 games in 2011, 13 games in 2012, we've only had 2 losing seasons since 2006. I know half of us believe that is due to the blind pig & the acorn theory, but maybe these guys know what they are doing.

Again, it is my opinion. Had we drafted Foles or Wilson, they would currently be our third QB & we'd have seen as much of them as we've seen of Keenum, even though we would have had to use a roster spot to keep them on the 53 & not the PS.