View Single Post
Old 05-27-2013   #32
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 55166 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Secret Superstar: Kareem Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insideop View Post
Baring injury Watt will be in the HOF, but the 1st Texan in should be AJ. If the Texans can make it to the SB in the next 2 years, and AJ has another good year or 2, then I think he'll be a lock. If he just has another good year, and the Texans don't make the SB, he still has a very high chance of getting in when he retires. Either way, I think he's the 1st Texan in the HOF.
It's tough for receivers to get into the HOF. While AJ has easily been the greatest Texan, I'm not sure he'll have HOF stats, especially touchdowns, by the time he retires. I really hope he proves me wrong, though.