View Single Post
Old 05-27-2013   #31
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Rep Power: 12708 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Secret Superstar: Kareem Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
We'll have to wait & see how the contracts play out. If either of them are interested in getting the biggest contract possible, that guy will be moving on. While Bob ain't cheap, we're not going to overpay for anyone..... including JjWatt.

Don't get me wrong, if Kj & Jjo continue to play well, they'll deserve to get paid. Like I said, Bob will be more than willing to pay, but I doubt we'll make either of them the highest paid CB in the league, warranted or no.

We'll also have to develop another starting corner.
JJ Watt is going nowhere. Ever. We will keep him, and we will sell Reliant Stadium to China if we have to in order to afford it.
houstonspartan is offline   Reply With Quote