View Single Post
Old 05-27-2013   #18
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72199 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Looking a couple of years into the Texans future

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
All for it EXCEPT the cutting AJ part, sure the guy is getting older and his production will decline a bit BUT with all he has done for this team and how he has been faithful to this city by putting the team first i do not want to see AJ cut EVER. I believe he should leave the team and city when he is ready to hang up the pads. I dont want to be one of those teams. Even at 34 he can still be a threat maybe not as a #1. Just would leave a bad taste in my mouth if we did that. Not to mention it wouldnt be like when they held onto players like Carr, T Johnson, Okoye to long. This guy has given his all for this city and team. Let him decide when its time.
This has a lot to do with how well a talented player admits it when the talent starts eroding. Through it all, AJ has held out for one, single day, just to prove a point once. I don't think he'll be a problem.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote