View Single Post
Old 05-27-2013   #15
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222017 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Looking a couple of years into the Texans future

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJam72 View Post
I gotta give Schaub some credit, though. It takes a pretty decent QB to play here so much and not become a negative acronym or a synonym for a flying apparatus.
Yeah , he's been just good enough to not get stuck with HWWNBM or Rosencopter .... and just bad enough (or hurt enough) to not take the next step.

I sure would like to have the 2009 Schaub with this defense and current cast on offense. 09 and 10 were easily his best seasons .... statistically & health wise.
I really have to wonder if he'll ever be 100% again after that foot injury. I hope he comes in this season and makes me look like an ass for questioning him .... aw hell , what am I talking about , Im an ass most of the time anyway.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote