View Single Post
Old 05-26-2013   #12
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17309 Texas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Anyone making the trip to KC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungTexanFan View Post
I can make suggestions as needed, but I'll be at the game not at a bar. It's tough to make a broad suggestion without knowing the demographics. I wouldn't send the 50+ crowd the same place I send the 25-30 crowd.

Also, the people up here have ruined the national anthem, so just know that ahead of time. Very few things piss me off faster than going to any sporting event in the KC area, even KU basketball games, because of these obnoxious fans.
We'll all be at the game also. I was talking about meeting up for drinks as a big Texans group on Saturday night-then meeting up to tailgate, etc before the game. We will have Texans fans from across the board, age wise, but we will meet anywhere there is a group of fans meeting. Also, we've started trying to find a place in each city where we can take a picture will all the Texans fans that are at the game (in Chicago it was at the Bean, at New England it was near Paul Revere's statue). Is there someplace like that in KC?