View Single Post
Old 05-26-2013   #118
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216126 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Schaub is the Rodney Dangerfield Of QBs He Gets No Respect!

Slow day..... so I'm lurking on a Ravens' board. Talk about RodneyDangerfield.......

Quote:
NFL.com has ranked QBs and I think they are under rating Joe Flacco at #13 behind some QBs like Ben Roethlisberger, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RG3, Colin Kapernick(?), Russel Wilson(?!), and Cam Newton(WTF!).

They have Joe Flacco in front of Tony Romo, Matthew Stafford, and Jay Cutler all listed as Solid Dudes. I don't mind Joe Flacco listed with these four players, but behind the QB that lost the SB? Behind Cam Newton? Puh-lease!

I know it's just someone's opinion as to where all of these guys are ranked, but I expect more from the NFL site.
Schaub isn't in their conversation at all.

Not even a, "Well he's ranked better than that Schaub guy. They mentioned Romo for Christ sakes.