View Single Post
Old 05-26-2013   #26
AngryNateFTW
Veteran

Rep Power: 17553 AngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Secret Superstar: Kareem Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
Now back to our regularly scheduled program...

While it's difficult to argue that KJ had the better season in '12 I think we can all agree that JJo was dealing with injuries much like he had during his stint in Cincy. When healthy, he's the player that made many of us want to send Aso a "thank you" card for stringing Rick Smith along until Rick quit playing and pulled the trigger on JJo and DMann.

It sounds like he's healthy again at OTAs from the comment Kubes or it might have been TC made last week saying JJo (paraphrasing) was making it tough on Matt, AJ and DeAndre effectively shutting them down when they came to his part of the field. Here's what Steph had to say in her blog on Friday, the 24th.

Not the exact quote I was looking for but gets the point across, I think.

Agreed. If he can stay healthy he's the player we signed and will play for this team for a few more years to come but to keep Mr. our FO needs to think of possible ways to save money whether that's keep a JJo, cut A.Smith, cut D.Manning, who knows.

A lot of good players on this defense, i'm glad I don't need to make the decisions.
AngryNateFTW is online now   Reply With Quote