View Single Post
Old 05-26-2013   #25
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 57173 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Secret Superstar: Kareem Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryNateFTW View Post
As far as JJo and KJax, you saw JJo get burnt more and more often as opposed to KJax who improved EVEN more after each game. If they are saving money for JJ Watt then they might need to let JJo go at some point IF (and only if) it can save them money.
Now back to our regularly scheduled program...

While it's not difficult to argue that KJ had the better season in '12 I think we can all agree that JJo was dealing with injuries much like he had during his stint in Cincy. When healthy, he's the player that made many of us want to send Aso a "thank you" card for stringing Rick Smith along until Rick quit playing and pulled the trigger on JJo and DMann.

It sounds like he's healthy again at OTAs from the comment Kubes or it might have been TC made last week saying JJo (paraphrasing) was making it tough on Matt, AJ and DeAndre effectively shutting them down when they came to his part of the field. Here's what Steph had to say in her blog on Friday, the 24th.

Quote:
Jonathan Joseph looked back-pocket sharp in his coverage. Which is what fans expect of him but after his injuries of last season, it is nice to see.
Not the exact quote I was looking for but gets the point across, I think.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.

Last edited by drs23; 05-26-2013 at 11:43 AM.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote