View Single Post
Old 05-26-2013   #31
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 195074 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Draft Grade - Round 3/1 Brennan Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
If the powers that be are smart, they won't wait until they need a LT to get someone who could play LT in a pinch. If we're going to get to the SuperBowl, we're going to need a great plan A, and a pretty good plan B.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
I think mostly it is due to Newton's injury and Harris' age.
Harris also has a history with injury that might recur (if I remember correctly.)

If both Williams and Quessenberry can stand upright, one of them might see some work at LT.
There's also Brandon Brooks who the Texans said they might try out at OT.

I don't think anything is written in stone yet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Ya think??

After watching the RT/RG rotational experiment/mess from last year, I don't even want to think about what type of creative carousel we would see if G-d forbid (and no, I'm not predicting it) Duane Brown turfs for any significant period of time, and adds yet another question mark on the OL.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote