View Single Post
Old 05-26-2013   #508
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 171407 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 1st Round- DeAndre Hopkins WR Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryNateFTW View Post
Surprised nobody has shown a pic of Polamalu yet.

Hopkins needs to bulk up if he doesn't wanna get tackled by his hair. Nobody would try to tackle Steven Jackson by his hair.
Polamalu VIDEO:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVO93amUv7Y

Of course, a player expected to carry the ball often (such as a RB and WR, as opposed to a defensive player) would be the more likely target.

So, just as I was asked the question by my teacher in 3rd grade after I pulled the hair of the girl sitting in the desk in front of me and as I was being taken to the principal's office................. "Why did you go after the hair?"......................"Because it was there."

BTW, I never even thought of doing it again.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote