View Single Post
Old 05-25-2013   #18
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216126 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Secret Superstar: Kareem Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
I don't see JJ being motivated by money as much as championships. He knows he needs to leave a little on the bone to keep talent around him. Plus. he's made quite a home in Houston. JJ seems to be that rare individual who's more cattle than hat. I see them signing JJ to a record contract over many years, but I also think it will be as cap-friendly as possible.
Pretty much what I said..... so, I agree. Or you're right, whichever makes you feel better.