View Single Post
Old 05-25-2013   #15
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 58259 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Secret Superstar: Kareem Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Mario got $100M, by the time JjWatt comes up there will be teams willing to give him $150M. He'll definitely have earned a big payday, but nothing like that. I don't think Jj will be looking for it though, so that will be the difference.

We'll see. Jjo may not be asking for anything more than what he's worth. The stars may align & RickSmith's valuation may match Jjo's & we'll keep both.

Y'know, the only thing better than winning a SuperBowl is winning two.
I don't see JJ being motivated by money as much as championships. He knows he needs to leave a little on the bone to keep talent around him. Plus. he's made quite a home in Houston. JJ seems to be that rare individual who's more cattle than hat. I see them signing JJ to a record contract over many years, but I also think it will be as cap-friendly as possible.