View Single Post
Old 05-25-2013   #12
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Secret Superstar: Kareem Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
I don't see JJ going anywhere at all for the next 6 years or so. McNair and Smithiak have been pretty prudent on who they spend money on but they do pay the ones they feel deserve it. Even if they have to restructure their deals every year or two.
Mario got $100M, by the time JjWatt comes up there will be teams willing to give him $150M. He'll definitely have earned a big payday, but nothing like that. I don't think Jj will be looking for it though, so that will be the difference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
I see KJ getting retained over JJo, though. Much younger in football years and should be ready to be a #1 CB by that time with maybe Harris or Carmichael ready to be a #2.
We'll see. Jjo may not be asking for anything more than what he's worth. The stars may align & RickSmith's valuation may match Jjo's & we'll keep both.

Y'know, the only thing better than winning a SuperBowl is winning two.