View Single Post
Old 05-25-2013   #127
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10331 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans UDFA Signings

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Of all the 29 that we picked up, how many are still with the team?
I think that 29 number was for players offered to sign and, obviously, not all chose to sign with the Texans, like Golic, who went with the Steelers, and Kenny Demens (LB Michigan) who also signed with another team. I also think Colin Klein was considered part of the 29 but he was never offered a contract and only came to the Rookie Mini Camp on a tryout basis. Of that 29, only 21 UDFA's started OTA's and 2 of them (Dann O'Neill, OT and George Winn, RB) were cut to make room for 2 of the "tryout" guys (Deji Karim, RB, 4yrs NFL exp and Tyler Horn, C, 1 yr NFL exp). So, by my calculations, the Texans are down to 19 UDFA's from 2013 as of 5/25/13. Hope that helps.
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote