View Single Post
Old 05-25-2013   #38
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 142484 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Every NFL Team's Weakest Link: Texans - CB K.Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
Everyone here knows i was one of the more critical people against KJ. After what he did last season and the progress he has made i think he is def one of the better #2 CBs in the NFL. I ate crow big time on him and am happy i did cause now we have a very good young CB who will be a big part of this defense for a long time.
what the hell 76 i have been waiting for you to rub this in for over a year. Come on dude dont leave me hanging.

facebook.com/ThatRump
EllisUnit is offline   Reply With Quote