View Single Post
Old 05-25-2013   #27
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 172049 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Draft Grade - Round 3/1 Brennan Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Well, he plays RT in college.
I think we expect the Texans draft him and Quessenberry to compete with Newton and Harris for the RT job.
I agree with you. What I was getting at is, because of the side comment in the article about LT, that I don't believe at this point in time it would be wise to try to use him in any way as a swing (even occasionally at left).

ADDED: This may have been posted somewhere in the past. But here's a link to some video play of Williams in college as well as a separate interview which was interesting to listen to............showing that he was actively instilled with a mean trained killer instinct in his senior year.

http://www.fieldgulls.com/2013/4/16/...n-williams-unc
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote