View Single Post
Old 05-25-2013   #26
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Draft Grade - Round 3/1 Brennan Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
Scout's Take: Maccagnan on T Brennan Williams

CLICK ON THE ABOVE LINK FOR THE REST OF THE STORY

With it being the left shoulder that was operated on, I'd be more hesitant to put it under maximum stresses with end around pass blocking (most common reason for a tackle to suffer this type of injury.......arm being pushed backwards while it is extended/abducted) at this point in the left tackle position. At least for now, I would want to see him at right tackle where the right shoulder receives most of the game-time action.
Well, he plays RT in college.
I think we expect the Texans draft him and Quessenberry to compete with Newton and Harris for the RT job.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote