Originally Posted by 2012Champs
1. Why is the profitability the only thing that matters?
2. How many NCAA football programs are profitable?
3. Why can a coach whom has a signed contract with a school leave with no penalty?
4. Why can't a student transfer to any school they want without penalty?
5. You brought up the playoff issue in the first place as though it has anything to do with the issue presented. I pointed out they have changed the system that gave you some issue but it wasnt a jab
If a coach can recruit a kid to play football and then turn around and leave the system is broken if that kid is forced to stay and play football at a school he was recruited to by a coach who is no longer there. Ncaa football wouldnt profitable without the kids, the coaches wouldnt make the money they do without the kids and the kids should have the same ability to tranfer as anyone else in the program. You have added nothing to this thread other than trying to say college football's profits justify this absurd issue.
Your lack of experience in college athletics, and your desire to be right, make it an innefficent use of my time.