View Single Post
Old 05-25-2013   #192
tru80texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 3503 tru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans OTAs thread (5/20-21, 23, 28-30, 6/3-6).

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
...and remind me where Cody is now? And why is another player wearing his ex-number now? I predict no drop off in NT production and possibly an increase. We'll all see together.
Answers:
1) On the street.
2) Refer back to answer #1

I too believe there will be no drop off in production at NT w/ Mitchell & very easily could be an increase. Cody, IMO, was every bit the Kevin Walter of the defense w/ lackluster production & constantly had his small contributions over exaggerated & glorified.

Im not saying Mitchell will be an All Pro or Pro Bowler, but he is young w/ some potential & obviously has earned an opportunity to be a starter w/ those in charge.

I will miss "On the Nose". Cody was funny.
tru80texan is offline   Reply With Quote