View Single Post
Old 05-24-2013   #187
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 138918 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans OTAs thread (5/20-21, 23, 28-30, 6/3-6).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
No, I think I outlined it correctly.
Of course you do and those poor coaches were just silly to give him 10% less snaps than Cody.

Quote:
There are a lot of politics on a football team and sometimes there are more talented players waiting in the weeds that just aren't given the chance. We see it all the time.
You're subscribing to the 'conspiracy theory' of they just didn't like him then, but love him now?

I'll be pulling for whoever is on the field for the Texans, but try and sell the "better player" B.S. somewhere else, I'm not buying...and neither were the guys who matter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I wonder how they can blame the pass or the QB.

Don't lead with the head. Don't hit the receiver in the head.

No $10,000 fine.
If only it were that simple with the "defenseless receiver" rules. Ed Reed was fined not $10K, but $55K for THIS hit. He lead with his shoulder. Why is it the DBs fault that the WR helmet comes down AFTER the hit?