View Single Post
Old 05-24-2013   #182
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 323680 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Texans OTAs thread (5/20-21, 23, 28-30, 6/3-6).

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
The fact that Wade pulls them here just shows that our NT's (Cody and Mitchell) are nothing more than serviceable.

He'll Mitchell 's best attribute is supposed to be his ability to penetrate. Yet he comes out on passing downs. You guys drink your Mitchell juice all you want. I'm going to wait till be shows me something consistently in games before I stop worrying about the middle of our defense.
Whoa..... not drinking any Mitchell juice.

Yes, Mitchell comes out on passing downs, because he is not as good a pass rusher as JjWatt & AntonioSmith.

Another thing, with the NFL going to more of a passing game, RBs becoming a dime/dozen commodity, & the way our offense generally took away the opposing teams running game, I think the prototypical NT will continue to be very low on our priority list.