View Single Post
Old 05-24-2013   #174
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans OTAs thread (5/20-21, 23, 28-30, 6/3-6).

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post
Yes, that's called being better.
No, I think I outlined it correctly.

Quote:
Evidently, you missed the point entirely. That confusing player effectiveness with roster / contract moves. Hard choices have to be made sometimes. I seriously doubt the coaches were telling Rick Smith "Cut Winston, we'll be better off without him".
Evidently you're missing the point. And I like how you completely ignored my Arian Foster example as well as countless other examples that I shouldn't have to name of better players sitting behind players that started.

It's the same reason you have good players taken in the draft in the later rounds and top players taken that are bust. The same reason you have undrafted Free agents go on to have great careers.

Your logic is silly. I can see if you want to debate actual points regarding their performances, but resorting to the "well the coaches didn't start him" card is kinda weak. This is a message board. We're all aware that the coaches have more information and knowledge than the rest of us, but that doesn't mean their moves are gospel.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote