View Single Post
Old 05-24-2013   #167
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 203027 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans OTAs thread (5/20-21, 23, 28-30, 6/3-6).

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN View Post
What's the guys name at DE who went out on IR last year, the 3rd or 4th year guy, Tom Jamison ? Apparently he's still rehabbing as it seems he's not back on the field yet, atleast I'm not hearing any reports about him during these OTAs ?
From 3 weeks ago:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Any news on Tim Jamison's ACL?
I don't think I've heard a blip on that end.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
I wish it WERE an ACL. It was an Achilles though. No word I've seen. But I would be skeptical as to how much production he would show before the latter part of the season.........and would have to worry about the level of production beyond that. I don't remember reports of him undergoing surgery for it. I hope that they did not opt for nonoperative rehab.....the re-rupture rate and rate of successful recovery is not acceptable
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote