View Single Post
Old 05-24-2013   #163
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 44196 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans OTAs thread (5/20-21, 23, 28-30, 6/3-6).

Quote:
Originally Posted by tru80texan View Post
Kind of off subject, but ties into the d-line rotation. What are your impressions of Delano Johnson at DE thus far? I have read that he is impressing some w/ his transition, but do you believe he's capable of earning a roster spot? I realize the pads will show the true story, but if Delano gets into the DE rotation could they possibly use Crick at NT since he is being reported to have beefed up to 295lbs & some have repotted that he could be used there in a pinch. Crick could lessen the dependence on a rookie in the rotation at NT.
I haven't spent the time I want watching the dlinemen because I've focused more on QB, WR, secondary. Will work on next week.

I'm guessing it will hard to say definitively in shorts. With WR/secondary, you can gauge play a little easier because a lot of what they do isn't supposed to have a ton of contact.