View Single Post
Old 05-24-2013   #162
tru80texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 3503 tru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans OTAs thread (5/20-21, 23, 28-30, 6/3-6).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
Can't find the quote, but I also believe that Wade talked about the difficulty of having fewer guys available for a defensive rotation when Cody was out. And that they were better when he became available.
Kind of off subject, but ties into the d-line rotation. What are your impressions of Delano Johnson at DE thus far? I have read that he is impressing some w/ his transition, but do you believe he's capable of earning a roster spot? I realize the pads will show the true story, but if Delano gets into the DE rotation could they possibly use Crick at NT since he is being reported to have beefed up to 295lbs & some have repotted that he could be used there in a pinch. Crick could lessen the dependence on a rookie in the rotation at NT.
tru80texan is offline   Reply With Quote