View Single Post
Old 05-24-2013   #155
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 234681 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Texans OTAs thread (5/20-21, 23, 28-30, 6/3-6).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
And when Cody went out to injury, and the Dline rotation was thin, the defense looked unfortunate. Mitchell's individual grades went up with more opportunity, but not great, and the defense had two of its worst games.

As my blog post noted, my comment wasn't meant as a pro-Cody get back post. It is more of an observation that there has been little that I've seen to suggest that once Mitchell has more snaps, he will play much better.
I can't wait to see what the defense will look like with Cushing & Reed behind him instead of tweedle-dee & tweedle-dum