View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013   #5
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 326894 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: The one perfect answer to the Pro Bowl.

I keep hearing the ProBowl TV ratings are always very good.

I keep hearing the players enjoy participating in the ProBowl (those that do make the trip).

Why are we messing with it?

Because it's not "competitive" Duh... it doesn't mean anything. Doesn't make it any less entertaining. Well, I don't watch it, because it's not competitive, but that's me. I'm fine with that part of the universe not revolving around me.

But it would upset me royally if my favorite player has to miss a single game of the upcoming season because of some "injury" in this meaningless game.

But the one thing they need to do to make it better, is move it to Houston.