View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013   #137
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 211500 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Texans OTAs thread (5/20-21, 23, 28-30, 6/3-6).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number19 View Post
I don't think this is an accurate assessment as regards Mercilus. Whitney became a starter because of injuries late in the season. This year, Philips will design his defense to take full advantage of his skill set. That, plus a year's experience behind him, should make for a good season for the 2nd year player. Maybe a very good season.
Well, I'm not saying Mercilus alone won't get it done. I'm saying Mercilus & Reed won't get it done.

I think odds are better that Mercilus & Braman, Mercilus & Montgomery, Mercilus & player to be determined... is better than going with Mercilus & Reed again.

I like Reed, I think he's a fine player & deserves to be on the field. Just not at OLB.