View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013   #132
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans OTAs thread (5/20-21, 23, 28-30, 6/3-6).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
I meant to focus on the Dline today, but I got caught up watching the secondary today.

I did write about Mitchell in my last blog post. In sum, Mitchell looks physically good but he looked physically good last season. You can't tell a lot about dline improvement when they are just wearing shorts, not really wrecking shop anyways. But that I'm not buying big improvement because it hasn't already happened after two years of Wade, and that his numbers last year were not encouraging. And that I didn't like the way the defense played when Cody had to go out with a rib injury--maybe that was a product of just being thin at dline but I'm not optimistic on this point.

Wade has had all-pro guys at DT. And JJ has played well when he moves inside. But as for the rest of the guys who are the DT on the line. Not seeing all pro play. Sonny Harris had some nice moments last year. He got hurt I think on Tues with a foot issue during a drill.
Thanks TC! Man I'm worried about the NT position. I really wish we would bring in Seymour or Hampton.