View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013   #131
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 64177 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans OTAs thread (5/20-21, 23, 28-30, 6/3-6).

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I'm really liking what I'm hearing about Keyshawn. There was a lot of talk about him last year all through camp & we got to see some of what they were talking about when the season started.

If he's progressing, builds on what he did last year & gaining the trust of Kubiak & Schaub.... that's a good thing. That's a real good thing.
I was not as encouraged on Martin last year during practice as others were. Does look better this year.

Get worried some that he gets bumped off routes from incidental contact.

In practice, getting to a lot more bread and butter balls.