View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013   #127
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 379526 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans OTAs thread (5/20-21, 23, 28-30, 6/3-6).

PDS ‏@PatDStat
Hopkins is a fun player to watch during practice and he is just getting started. #Texans

WR is one of the toughest positions to transition to from college to NFL, but Hopkins is doing everything, in my eyes, to get ready.

Don't know where Hopkins will end up as a career, but the #Texans have never had a player of his caliber opposite of Johnson. #Texans

He would go back in line to get that extra rep to get it right. That to me says a lot about Hopkins. Always asking questions. #Texans

Today was one of the first day I saw [DeAndre] Hopkins get frustrated. He puts pressure on himself to be perfect, today it was route running. #Texans
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote