View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013   #10
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 123706 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: New 2014 NFL Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I think Manziel is going to come out though...if he has another good season...

Manziel seems like the kind of guy that is craving the big lights and stardom. But he could be like Leinart...

But if I had to bet on it I'd guess Manziel is coming out. Just seems like the kind of guy that will come out the first shot he gets.
Really? He tried to avoid classmates and a lot of the hoopla. Don't see him craving the light and more stardom at college than NFL.