View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013   #100
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans OTAs thread (5/20-21, 23, 28-30, 6/3-6).

Quote:
Originally Posted by SW H-TOWN View Post
Please keep an eye on Sharpton. His mobility is really good news. I hope he impresses when training camp comes around because at this point I am not too excited at the thought of having Montgomery or Williams being our day one starter. Unless we sign somebody it seems to me our best case scenario would be to have a Reed/Cushing/Sharpton/Mercilus LB Core. Hope Sharpton can stay healthy.
My guess is that this is what the Texans brass hopes happens.