View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013   #42
BullNation4Life
Hall of Fame

Section: Living Room 77429
Rep Power: 55784 BullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: JJ Watt is a damned decent human being!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
The actual name of the shoe is nike free trainer 5.0 and they are already out in select colors. Plus you can always go to nikeID and make your own colorways. I think the "megawatt" version of these he's talking about is just the all-white color with his name on the back like in the pic.

Here are the ones i saw in Champs and Finish line..but i've also seen other colors as well.
Ah ok, might have to check some out...

Ohhh, uh oh, it's Pickspatrick!....
BullNation4Life is offline   Reply With Quote