View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013   #95
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans OTAs thread (5/20-21, 23, 28-30, 6/3-6).

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Why?

We've already seen that last year. Reed & Whitney on the ends isn't going to get us the pass rush we need. We need to get better.

I don't know that Montgomery or Williams is the answer, but I'm not "worried" about them starting. If Wade thinks it's worth a shot..... go for it. Can't get a whole lot worse.
That's my thoughts as well. I don't really like Reed as a do it all ILB, but as a run stopper on 1st and second downs I think he can be ok....

But I want to give a bunch of guys a shot on the edge in this defense. We need more pressure from the edges.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote